Sunday, November 22, 2009

I got a B in A&P. A B that could've and should've been an A. But for some reason my brain and my hand were not well coordinated and instead of writing nucleolus like I was thinking, my hand wrote nucleotide and my brain for some reason didn't realize the discrepincy. However my teacher did and KNEW I knew the right answer. Oh well. Now I know I need to not only review my answers before turning in my tests (which I did not do...) I also need to work on focusing. I've been losing focus a little lately, although I think I might be getting back on track now. It can be rough going to school and homeschooling all while trying to keep the family happy and growing. My kids haven't been focused lately either.

Not a lot has been going on here, other than that.

No comments: