Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's March

Again it's been a while since I posted. I've been really busy with school. Thankfully I did really well on my practical. Got a 98% and was told I did awesome. That made me feel really good since I'd been having a horrible week. Just the day before I'd gotten a 62 (which is an F in my school) on my muscle naming test. Plus I was feeling like crap about myself anyway. I won't throw a pitty party on here, since it isn't necessary. But I am feeling somewhat better now.

I'm really glad Spring is starting to arrive. I can't wait to get out in my garden and just outside in general. I love snow and all, but I don't love cold. It might not be so bad if I was actually able to participate in some winter sports or something. I don't think I could handle living in Alaska though, because I'm really excited about the sunny days we are finally getting, as though the sun hasn't shown since fall.

No comments: