Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012

Obviously I don't get on here daily, but here are a few more things I'd like to achieve by the time I'm 30.
Fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes would be nice. That concept actually led to another thought, I usually don't go for. Losing 30 lbs. Honestly I'd be content to lose 15-20lbs. I still have about that much left from my last pregnancy. I haven't done anything about it. However, this month I will be attending a yoga class, hopefully, 3x a week thanks to a living social deal my husband got for me. And I'm trying to play outside with my kids more. The other day we kicked a soccer ball around. Of course that leads to another thing. Going outside everyday and being able to leave my house without any fear or anxiety. I have such a hard time leaving the house. Going outside with my kids is the first step. I do go places and even on my own sometimes. But I always feel anxious about it. I want to get to where I don't.

No comments: