Saturday, October 17, 2009

Well, it's been a pretty good week. School is going great. My kids are doing well. I applied to a couple of jobs yesterday. I'm praying about that, if I get one, that God will give me the energy, strength, confidence, discipline, and courage to get it all done and done well. I'm nervous and scared about it. The benefits are the reason I'm going this route, but it's also another big weight to carry.

Took the family out to the pumpkin patches the other day. Checked out one orchard, but decided to go to a different one. I love picking our own stuff. Plan to make pumpkin pie from scratch. We do it every year. Made apple pie lastnight. Although we did do store bought dough.

The weather has been great, in my opinion, lately. I love rain (and snow, but we haven't had any of that).

I've got some of one costume made. I don't know if I'm going to meet my goal of getting them done by Monday. Of course, sitting here isn't getting them done. haha

No comments: