Friday, October 2, 2009

School has been AWESOME! I love it and the people I interact with there. So far I'm loving every class, even anatomy and physiology. I'm really excited about everything I'll be learning. I'm even feeling a little more confident that I just might be capable of really learning all the details I need to. I actually enjoy studying for school, for the most part.

My family seems to be handling my schooling really well, which is wonderful. My son will stand in the door waving bye-bye to me and blowing me kisses, instead of crying. He knows mommy will be back in a little bit. My girls miss me a lot but have learned I WILL come tuck them in when I get home which is good. The dog is the one who still needs to learn that he does NOT have to maul me the moment I walk through the door.

I've been really tired this week, though and haven't been sleeping well. Thankfully it isn't causing too many issues with school, other than I'm sure I looked like a zombie lastnight. However, I did take in A LOT of what she was teaching (which is why I'm excited). Also been feeling emotional, like I could just sit down somewhere and start crying. I'm not pregnant, though. Although I'm considering not taking the pill anymore. I'm remembering multiple reasons why I stopped using it in the first place. My body just does not like chemical contraceptives. I don't know if it's the pill that's causing the emotions. I doubt it since I just started feeling that way. But I don't know. It could be the serious weather change, from sunny and toasty to cloudy, wet, and cold. Although I love cloudy, wet, cold weather more... It could be stress. I do get stressed easily sometimes. I mean with school and homeschooling and housecleaning etc... that's a lot of weight to bare. How do those who work, homeschool, and go to school, while keeping a clean house etc... do it all?? You people are amazing!!! Especially those of you who are single and managing. Whether you homeschool or not. I know some people in that situation and it's rough. These are some strong people. Yep... I'm a little random. hahaha

No comments: