Friday, October 30, 2009

The Artist Within

I really wish I had the skills/talents to make the amazingly beautiful images I imagine tangible for others to see too. I invision these masterpieces and then can't do anything with them, because my artistic capabilities in no way could bring justice to the images in my head. I suppose I could try my hand at photography. Although, I'd need decent gear (at least) and all the props/costumes/etc... They're mainly faith inspired. But they are BEAUTIFUL! And I just wish I could share them with others. Even describing them doesn't bring justice to them. Although I suppose I could try my hand at writing stories based on them. I don't know.

In other news, school is still going great. I got another A in A&P! My kids are doing great. I really don't have much to say actually. Just "venting" my artistic "frustrations".

No comments: