Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm thankful for this morning. I've gotten some nice quiet time, before any of the kids have woken up. I made banana bread, which is baking in the oven. I've listed another item on etsy. I have 12 on there right now. Still no sales, but I haven't done a whole lot to market my shop either.

My little dumplin' has been hanging out breech most of the pregnancy, but I think they are trying to turn around. I think it's neat. I'm so excited about meeting them soon.

I'm currently reading Maternal Fitness. So far I like it and am looking forward to learning and trying out the routines in it. I have noticed some spreading of my abs, though I don't think it's beyond the norm for what I normally have, and I've always been able to get them back together easily. However, it has been a paranoia of mine this time around. If I can to do something to
help strengthen those muscles while pregnant so they don't seperate so much, I'm willing to try. I'm planning to get back to doing prenatal yoga as well. I think the 2 combined will prove to be a great benefit for me in many ways.

I'm really looking forward to fall. I'm already imagining the leaves and greeting my girls as they come home from school. Eating the harvests from our garden. Having my baby in my arms. The autumn air. I know it isn't even summer yet, and I think part of my thing is summer just means I have to wait for all those great things. I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore though. Not because I'm having a horrible pregnancy, but because I'm so excited about this little person growing inside me. I'm excited to meet them, find out what they are, smell that sweet newborn smell, hold those little itty bitty feet and hands. *Sigh* But I have all summer to wait. So I suppose I will, since I don't want my baby to come before they are ready.

No comments: