Sunday, June 13, 2010

Today, I am actually up early. I got up just before 7 this morning. It was kind of neat. I was able to get the laundry going so I have the clothes I want for church today. Now I'm laying in bed, enjoying the color of the sun rays streaming through my blinds as I check my online stuff. What a beautiful way to start the day. I should try it more often.

I've listed a few more items on etsy and lowered my prices in hopes of a sale, but so far no one has bought any of the jewelry. Someone did heart my shop though and that made me feel good. I don't know them, which made me feel even better.

This baby was breech, I'm pretty sure, but as of right now I think they may be transverse, trying to turn around. I'm feeling a lot less movement in the lower regions (which is a relief) and more up top. I don't have a problem with the idea of delivering a breech baby. I know it's possible and I trust that my body knows what to do. However, it's nice to not get kicked in the cervix. hahaha

I still have plenty of time before this baby comes, but part of me is ready for that time to fly by so I can greet this little pereson. This is the most natural pregnancy I've had. It's had the least disruptions and poking and prodding and possibly even pregnancy related stress. I've had other stresses, but very few concerning my pregnancy or the birth of this beautiful little one, that I have to wait to meet! I don't remember being this excited with past pregnancies. With my girls, I had so many unnecessary "interruptions" that hospitals require or I didn't realize I could say no to. With my son I had some, though not all of them. His was better. But with all of them, I knew what they were supposed to be coming out as. My son I wasn't supposed to. I did NOT want to know. I told the u/s techs this and yet one opened her big mouth and told me anyway. She was even the one doing the training! The trainee was very good about not telling. He seemed to respect how important it was for me to not know and I appreciated that. This time, I opted out of the u/s. I've had one this pregnancy to get an estimate of gestation since I had no clue when I got pregnant and I'm glad I did, because I was a month off! And to me the baby looked fine then. I trust this baby is doing very well and see no need to subject them to the invasion of a u/s. Sorry off my soap box. Anyway, truly having no clue what my baby is going to be, and just having faith in God, my body, and this baby is AMAZING! And it makes it so much more intimate and exciting for me. I'm thankful I've been educated enough, now, that I was able to make the choices I've made and that I've been able to have the opportunity to make those choices.

No comments: