Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So far I haven't had any sales at my etsy shop. However, I'm not going to give up.

My girls are now registered for public school. I'm not thrilled about this, but it is what it is. They got their CAT tests back and personally I was really pleased with how they did, although one is struggling with math some and language mechanics. Everything else she was doing really well with.

Today I finally started really praying instead of mumbling and grumbling. It's one thing to say you're going to do something, it's a totally other thing to truly understand the purpose behind what you are doing. I've had a lot on my mind lately and have been very stressed and have worked really hard to hold my tongue. Holding my tongue did not stop those things from eating me up inside. It just kept me from sharing that with others. Today, I laid it before God. All of it. I know it's something that I need to continue to do, if I truly want the results I'm going for. I'm thankful for the challenge from K-Love and hope that by the time the challenge is over, I will have grown spiritually and that it won't be like saying I'm not going to eat chocolate for a month and then pigging out on chocolate the moment that month is over.

I had a beautiful "vision" the other night. I was really upset and was trying to center myself. I imagined myself as a tree planted by a river of water. As I took each breath I imagined my roots sprouting, then my trunk growing, on up to my branches and leaves. As I imagined my core it was full of light and love and my baby. It was beautiful and amazing. Almost as much as the time I had, what I refer to as, a spiritual ultrasound. I was doing a similar meditation and I saw my baby like I would in an ultrasound and it was beautiful and sweet and I felt all warm and lit up inside. I'm so excited about this baby. I actually don't, currently, have stress or fears or worries about adding this baby to our family. I think it's the first pregnancy I've had where I've felt this at peace about the little one growing within me.

No comments: