Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well the girls and I entered the county fair. My girls both got blue ribbons for their cloverbud cookies and their art work. My younger daughter actually earned the purple championship ribbon for her artwork. I was so excited for her. I won the white 3rd place ribbon for a jewelry set I entered. I was so excited, because not all entrants got a ribbon.

I've made more jewelry for my etsy shop, just need to get photos and list them. I've got 18 items up so far. No sells still, but a couple of people have added me to their favorites and one even sent me a message of encouragement. I thought that was pretty cool. I figure I'll keep plugging away and enjoying what I do. Who knows what the holiday season will bring for me.

Dh just applied for a new location. I'm very VERY excited about it and can't wait to find out if he'll get it or not. I'm hoping that he does. I'm so excited that I'm losing sleep and stuff over it. I try really hard not to obsess about the possibility, but it just feels right.

I'm also getting more and more excited about dumplin' coming earthside. I don't know if dumplin' plans to come early or if I'm just so excited to meet them, but I've been counting down the weeks until dumplin' can arrive safely. Not how many weeks til the estimated due date. I can't tell what position dumplin' is in. I have an appointment coming up, though and might be able to find out then, though it still doesn't really matter yet.

I will say I'm looking forward to not having pregnancy induced nightmares. I know they say pregnancy can cause weird dreams, but I'd rather that I didn't have them.

No comments: