Saturday, June 11, 2011

June 11, 2011

Feeling blessed today. I slept better last night, than I have in a while. Today, I'm feeling accomplished for the few things I've gotten done. They seemed minor at first, but turned out to be fairly big jobs. Got called back about the interview I had to do for class. It was my last homework assignment and now I just need to type it up. I'm almost done! So excited! Getting that interview out of the way was a surprising relief. I didn't realize how much it was weighing on me. I'm not stressing about our house, because I KNOW all of that stuff is in God's hands and is already taken care of. I just feel really good and happy today. Allowing myself to recognize such a deep root of anger and pain yesterday and working towards giving it over to God is so healing. I will continue on in prayer and in faith knowing that my God is with me, always.

No comments: