Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25, 2011

For the past few days I've had wanderlust. I want to go somewhere different and have an adventure. It happens from time to time. Sometimes it's a craving for adventure in unknown (to me) territory. Another country or something, usually. Sometimes it's the feeling of being called back to a place I've been and enjoyed. A place I miss. For example, the PNW. I miss the air. There is something about the air there, that is different than any other part of the states, that I've been to.

Today, I've been married 10 years. A whole decade. I'm sure that is part of where this is stemming from today. If nothing else mattered. If my family didn't care if we owned a home, had animals, etc... I honestly think I'd like to be a missionary. Traveling all over the world and sharing God's love, just appeals to me. Not like the crusaders did, of course, but through positive actions. There is so much more to living than what some societies seem to believe.

No comments: