Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011

"The Lord sometimes takes us into troubled waters NOT to drown us but to cleanse us. So when you are faced with a difficult situation, let go and LET GOD"
My cousin posted this today, on Facebook. For me, it struck a loud mellow chord. I have that feeling, where you know something BIG is about to happen. Now, there is a lot going on in my life right now. Finishing school, selling one house, preparing for a move, and the hope of buying another house. Somehow, none of that seems to be what this feeling is about. It's something else. Something deeper and more profound. Whatever it is, I know it is going to be life changing. I can already see some of the preparations being put forth in my life, but I still don't know what's about to hit me. All I know is that there is a storm heading my way.

No comments: